Tuesday, May 1, 2007

More Articles to Ponder

Laptops replace textbooks in Louisiana District

http://www.eschoolnews.org/news/showStoryts.cfm?ArticleID=6998 With all the new tech I new it wouldn't be long before this started. I think it is a good idea, and with just a few schools doing it other schools can see how effective it is and think about an all digital curriculum for themselves. Maybe colleges will start and our future won't have to pay so much money for Textbooks!

Video system helps create multimedia curriculum

http://www.eschoolnews.org/news/showStoryts.cfm?ArticleID=7015 This program is great for visual learners. I think students are certainly going to benefit from programs like this. It is encouraging to see educators taking extra steps beyond and improving their students education. These teachers encourage other teachers to try new things also.

1 comment:

amanda m. said...

I really like your blog. I can see why your son is your inspiration. I have two kids of my own adn they inspire me to keep on going through school even when times get tough. Great job!